The SHIPSI Customer Experience team is critical to forging and maintaining lasting relationships with our customers. Reflecting SHIPSI’s core values of trust and reliability, you will join a collaborative team that solves problems with thoughtfulness, empathy and speed. The result is a world-class customer experience that builds relationships with our merchants, consumers and drivers.
The CX Specialist is a crucial role in our company, serving as the primary contact between our merchants, consumers and us. The ideal candidate has an understanding of mobile applications and technology with an eagerness to provide the best customer support around.
In this role you will:
- Resolve customer support issues with the utmost patience and by adhering to company policies
- Provide real-time customer support with a positive attitude through email and phone
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to our delivery portal and networks
- Be flexible to carry out other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Passion for retail, technology and helping others succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you’re willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact with customers in a clear and concise manner
- Must be a team player who is able to make independent decisions based on established guidelines
- Must be able to prioritize work and manage time effectively; the ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall customer experience
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
SHIPSI is about building connections between retailers and consumers. Since its founding in 2017, SHIPSI’s technology makes it simple for any retailer to provide same-day, next day and scheduled delivery, for both online and its locations. By connecting to our nationwide partner network of 1.2+ million drivers, we provide the best rate for each delivery while enabling retailers to utilize their existing systems and infrastructure, so everyone can spend more time doing what they love.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
SHIPSI will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.