Q: What is Now Commerce by Shipsi?
A. Now commerce by Shipsi enables brands and retailers to deliver online orders to their customers in a matter of only minutes or hours after they click purchase. That timeframe could be 60 mins, 90 mins, 3 hours or a timeframe established by the retailer.
Q: How do I get Now Commerce by Shipsi as a delivery option at check-out for my consumers?
Q: How long does implantation take?
Q: How much does Shipsi cost me?
Q. Am I too small of a brand to provide my customers with Now Commerce by Shipsi?
Q: How much does it cost the end consumer to use Now Commerce delivery service option?
Q: Where is the merchandise picked up from?
Q: Does Shipsi replace my normal shipping options? (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
Q: How will we tell the difference between a regular web order and a Shipsi order?
Q. Who picks up and delivers the orders to the customers?
Q. Will the customer be notified when their order is on its way?
Q: Will the Order# or PO# reference Shipsi?
Q: Will these orders have to be packaged differently than regular online order?
Q. How does a customer qualify for Now Commerce by Shipsi?
Q: What about warehouse availability / operating hours?
Q. What types of buildings can orders be delivered to?
Q: Why use Shipsi instead of Postmates or Uber directly?
- Brand Loyalty: We encourage consumers to buy directly from your website. When consumers want Nike tennis shoes do they think to go to the Uber App?
- Driver Network: We believe it’s better to have a last-mile network of 500k+ drivers rather than one single driving network. For example, Postmates is the largest in the US with 160k+ drivers (but…..). In addition, we often provide a better delivery price to the consumer because we let them battle out the bids on the backend before the option is displayed for consumers. For example, an Uber might charge $24 for immediate delivery but there might be a Postmate closer to the merchandise who only charges $6.
- Available Merchandise: Every last-mile delivery network we’ve spoke to (which is A LOT) has no way of knowing the size, weight, and dimensions of the products they are picking up. Our technology enables us to cater to brands/retailers of any size and match them with the appropriate type of transportation. For example, we’ll never try to put a couch on a bike, which has actually happened when others tried.
- Manusha: Brands/retailers would also have to set up accounts with each network directly, and therefore dealing with them each separately . It would simply not be an efficient use of time for your employee to be spending their time checking various delivery companies, rather than spending time with customers, planning, merchandising, etc.
- Customer Service: Shipsi has customer service for all parties involved in the transaction, Insurance: We have a policy built within our agreement so you (and your customer) are covered in an instance where something goes wrong.
- Data: We provide an internal dashboard for every customer with best practices and actionable insights for you to use and/or have a team to help assist and make recommendations to support the business even further.
Q: Does Shipsi offer Customer Service for my customers?
Q: Can I analyze what my customers want now with Shipsi?
Q. How much is Shipsi/Now Commerce delivery?
Q. Why use Now Commerce by Shipsi?
Q. Does the customer have to use Now Commerce by Shipsi if in the selected region?
Q. How do I know if my Ecommerce platform will work with Shipsi?
Q. Do I have to change my ecommerce platform/ERP/warehouse/item management system to be eligible for Now Commerce by Shipsi?
Q: How do you get delivery time from 48 hours down to 5 hours?
2809 1/2 OCEAN AVENUE
VENICE, CA 90291
+1 952 454 6695